26th June 2011, 11:04 PM
bharadwaj.rachit

Which branch is better, ECE or EEE? What would be the average package for EEE graduates?

which branch is better , ECE or EEE?
I WANT TO THE AVERAGE PACKAGE OFFERED TO EEE STUDENTS/
please reply on my email..

9th March 2012, 08:37 PM
mohitsahu2512

Default Re: Which branch is better, ECE or EEE? What would be the average package for EEE graduates?

Hello friend,
Electronics and communications and Electrical and electronics engineering are alike subjects but the major difference that comes is that EEE deals with power distribution, power factors and other electrical properties in large scale units.
Whereas ECE deals with analog,digital,cellular and satellite communication instead of electrical distribution.
Both the specializations are having equal opportunities in government as well as private sectors.
ECE has an special opportunities for getting into IT sector too.

Percentages in both the streams determine your future,
Decide wisely,
All the best
9th March 2012, 08:40 PM
mohitsahu2512

Default Re: Which branch is better, ECE or EEE? What would be the average package for EEE graduates?

Hello friend,
Electronics and communications and Electrical and electronics engineering are alike subjects but the major difference that comes is that EEE deals with power distribution, power factors and other electrical properties in large scale units.
Whereas ECE deals with analog,digital,cellular and satellite communication instead of electrical distribution.
Both the specializations are having equal opportunities in government as well as private sectors.

Decide wisely,
All the best
9th March 2012, 09:07 PM
mohitsahu2512

Hello friend,

Decide wisely,
All the best
28th April 2012, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

Is 100% placement in EEE branch?
and plzzzzzz give the name of 5 top companies in india
28th April 2012, 07:25 PM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by bharadwaj.rachit View Post
which branch is better , ECE or EEE?
I WANT TO THE AVERAGE PACKAGE OFFERED TO EEE STUDENTS/
please reply on my email..

In ECE branch you will read Electronics as well as Communication subjects.

After passing, you can get jobs in core Electronics Companies

You can also get jobs in Top IT Companies.

You can also apply for the Companies of Telecom Sectors like

1.Bharti Airtel Ltd.

2. Aircel

3.Idea

4.Spice

5.Vodafone

6.Virgin India

7.Tata Indicom

8.Reliance

9.Infocomm Connect

10. Ping

11.Shyam Telecom ....

etc etc.....

But You cannot apply for the Core Electrical Companies.....

In case of EEE branch, you will read Electrical subjects as well as Electronics Subjects.

After passing, you can get jobs in core Electronics Companies

You can also get jobs in Top IT Compani
es

In spite of that you can also get jobs in some core Electrical Companies like

1)NTPC

2) NHPC

3) Tata Power

4) Reliance Power

5) Adani Power

6) Damodar Valley Corporation

7) Lanco Infratech

8) SJVN

9) Nuclear Power Corporation of India( NPCIL)

10) CLP Power

11) Neyveli Lignite Corporation

12) Torrent Power

13) Bhel

14) IOCL

15) Power Grid.

etc etc....

But here you cannot get jobs in Telecom sector.

So This will be the difference in scopes between ECE and EEE steams. Hope you got the points.

Best of Luck
15th May 2012, 10:33 PM
sujukisamurai
Senior Member+

EEE deals with power distribution, power factors and other electrical properties in large scale units.
Whereas ECE deals with analog,digital,cellular and satellite communication instead of electrical distribution.Both the specializations are having equal opportunities in government as well as private sectors.ECE has an special opportunities for getting into IT sector too.In spite of that you can also get jobs in some core Electrical Companies like
1)NTPC
2) NHPC
3) Tata Power
4) Reliance Power
20th May 2012, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

i got air1474 in iit 2012
i am confused whether to choose civil-bombay or ece roorkee
please help
20th May 2012, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

i got air1474 in iit 2012
which branch should i choose
bombay civil or roorkee ece
28th June 2012, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

which engineering course is the most difficult in terms of syllabus and content ?pls answer quickly
9th August 2012, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

I'm a diploma student now in ECE stream and want to do B.E from EEE. Should I prefer it for my future.
27th February 2013, 01:06 AM
Unregistered

IES and GATE which is better?
15th April 2013, 02:55 AM
Unregistered

i have been selected for iim a and for ms in mit usa where should i go as i am interested in both quite confusing
23rd April 2013, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

how many companies for jobs of EEE or ECE?
10th June 2013, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Which branch is better, ECE or EEE? What would be the average package for EEE graduates?

that's the very best and apt answer "pops07".that'll indeed help the students the best choice according to their interests and requisites.
24th September 2013, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

Thank u soomuch for giving excelent information in this site....we allways prefered in EEE branch
1st July 2014, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

Iam an Electronics and instrumentation (EIE) student so to write IES , which group should i take ECE or EEE pls help me out.....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?