5th May 2010, 02:54 PM
monikasrvstv

Which stream is better for me at National and International Level between CSE, MEEE, EEE or ECE? What is the salary package?

SIR,
PLZ TELL ME WHICH STRM AMNG D FOLLOWING IS BEST BOTH AT NATIONAL AND INTERNATIONAL LEVEL??
CSE, MEE,EEE or ECE??
AND PLZ ALSO TELL WHCH HV D BST SALARY PACKAGE AND JOB OPPORTUNITY??

Related Questions:
  1. Which engineering stream should I choose among ECE, CSE and IT? Which one would be comfortable for girls?
  2. Which branch is better, ECE or EEE? What would be the average package for EEE graduates?
  3. What will be the salary package for the candidate of CSE with MBA?
  4. Which stream is better between ECE and CSE?
  5. Will the application form be rejected with colored photo without date?
  6. What's the salary package for a foreigner student in UK after just completion of M.Sc degree in international business?
  7. What is the average salary package for B.Tech CSE?
  8. Salary package offered to Software Engineer post in GoFrugal Technologies for ECE freshers? -- [New]
  9. Which course should I take in engineering between EEE, ECE and Mechatronics? How much is the salary offered?
  10. How to get a Job with a salary of 7-8 Lakhs after completion of BE in CSE stream?
  11. Which B.Tech course should I pursue among ECE, IT and CSE? Which provides better opportunity and will be easier for girls?
  12. Can I get a seat in NIT with ECE/CSE/EEE/IT?
  13. Companies in Hyderabad for internship? How much money they offer?
  14. Can I get a seat in any NIT with ECE/CSE/EEE/IT after scoring 88 marks in JEE mains
  15. Can I get a high salary in Automation Field? What is the future scope after B.E ECE? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. List of top colleges in ECE or EEE or CSE? I have scored 28000 rank
  17. Am I eligible for any Software Company to get some experience having scored 58% in 10th, 55% in 12th and 55% in B.Tech?
  18. What kind of branch is offered for ECE, CSE students after 4 years?
31st August 2011, 08:27 PM
dhruv kumar gupta

Post Re: Which stream is better for me at National and International Level between CSE, MEEE, EEE or ECE? What is the salary package?

Cse is the best for national &international level both but for goverment joa in india me&ee are also best branch
26th January 2012, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which stream is better for me at National and International Level between CSE, MEEE, EEE or ECE? What is the salary package?

which is bst for international level cse or ece?
5th September 2012, 12:55 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which stream is better for me at National and International Level between CSE, MEEE, EEE or ECE? What is the salary package?

which branch is better future for above 1lakh in eamcet students?
19th May 2013, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

My son graduated in EEE from SASTRA University in 2011 and has 2 years experience in JSPL, Angul. He is looking for a change. What are the options available to him and to what type Industries he should apply. Or, should he use this experience to pursue MBA or, Mtech
20th June 2014, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

which stream is better in engineering among ece or cse according to placements,salary and job opportunities?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?