11th February 2019, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Ayurveda Nursing and Pharmacy in National Institute of Ayurveda, Jaipur?

Hello everyone, I want to do Diploma in Ayurveda Nursing and Pharmacy from National Institute of Ayurveda, Jaipur. I just want to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying this Diploma course in this university. Please tell me immediately. Thank you!

14th February 2019, 12:58 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Ayurveda Nursing and Pharmacy in National Institute of Ayurveda, Jaipur?

Eligibility to study Diploma in Ayurveda Nursing and Pharmacy in National Institute of Ayurveda, Jaipur are as follows:-
Candidate must have completed their 10th or 12th from Science stream having PCB as main subject from a recognized board.
Candidate must have scored at least 50% aggregate.
There is no any particular age limit required.
14th February 2019, 01:31 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Ayurveda Nursing and Pharmacy in National Institute of Ayurveda, Jaipur?

Eligibility criteria to study Diploma in Ayurveda Nursing and Pharmacy in National Institute of Ayurveda, Jaipur are as follows:-
Candidate must have completed their higher secondary examination (10+2) with PCB (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) from any recognised educational board.
Candidate must have passed 10+2 with at least 55% aggregate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?