30th April 2018, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Banking & Finance?

Respected Sir, I want to apply for Diploma in Banking & Finance course in Annex College of Management Studies. I want to know that is it beneficial to do this course? I have little doubt on it. Kindly suggest me whether is it beneficial or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Best course in between PG Diploma in Banking & Finance and MBA in Banking & Finance? Government institutions and their fees?
  2. Cost to study PG Diploma in Banking & Finance course from private colleges?
  3. Eligibility to study Banking & Finance Diploma course for F.Y.B.Com student? Possibility to study this Diploma along with B.Com?
  4. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Banking and Finance course for BBA student? Best Institute, course duration and fee expenses of this course in Lucknow and Ranchi?
  5. Is it beneficial to do Diploma in Banking and Finance for 12th Science student? -- [New]
  6. Possibility to study Diploma in Banking & Finance after completing 12th Commerce? Career options after completing this course? Detailed information about CAIIB and JAIIB?
  7. Is it possible to study Banking & Finance Diploma course after completing 12th Commerce?
  8. Eligibility to study Master of Finance & Control for BCom(Banking & Finance) student?
  9. List of colleges which offers PGD in Banking & Finance for B.Com graduate? Detailed information, procedure, fee structure, course duration, and date of admission?
  10. Career prospects of Diploma in Banking & Finance course?
  11. Eligibility to study Diploma in Banking & Finance in Annex College of Management Studies?
  12. Course structure of Diploma in Banking & Finance in Innovative School of Business and Management?
  13. Eligibility for Bank PO exams after B.Com & appearing a Diploma in Banking and Finance, age 33? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to get scholarship to study Banking & Finance or Chartered Accountancy in Abroad?
  15. Can I apply in other company while working with a financial company in Backend for last 3 years? Which are the short term courses which can be done with the job?
  16. Detailed information and eligibility to study Diploma in Banking and Finance course?
  17. Can I study Diploma in Banking and Finance at the same time if pursuing B.Com 2nd year from DU?
  18. Which Certification courses are better for me to have career in Investment Banking having completed MBA in Finance, NCFM in Derivatives Market and Diploma in Banking and Finance from IIBF?
14th February 2019, 01:32 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Banking & Finance?

As per my knowledge, yes it is beneficial to study Diploma in Banking & Finance.

The name of the best job opportunity for you after completing this course is given below.

BEST EMPLOYMENT AREA

=> Educational Institutes

=> Banking Sector

=> Corporate Banking

=> Financing Sector

=> Auditing Departments

BEST JOBS TYPE

=> Assistant Controller

=> Business Analyst

=> Corporate Analyst

=> Credit and Risk Manager

=> Customer Service Representative

=> Equity Research Analyst

=> Finance Manager

=> Financial Analyst
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?