11th February 2019, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of Diploma in Ayurveda Nursing and Pharmacy in National Institute of Ayurveda, Jaipur?

Hi friends, I am looking forward to do Diploma in Ayurveda Nursing and Pharmacy from National Institute of Ayurveda, Jaipur. Can you please let me know about the course fee expenses of this Diploma course? Please let me know about the fee expenses immediately.

14th February 2019, 02:33 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of Diploma in Ayurveda Nursing and Pharmacy in National Institute of Ayurveda, Jaipur?

Fee expenses of Diploma in Ayurveda Nursing and Pharmacy in National Institute of Ayurveda, Jaipur:-
Year 1 - Rs. 15,000
Year 2 - Rs. 15,000
So, Grand Total Fee - Rs. 30,000
14th February 2019, 02:49 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of Diploma in Ayurveda Nursing and Pharmacy in National Institute of Ayurveda, Jaipur?

Diploma in Ayurveda Nursing and Pharmacy in National Institute of Ayurveda, Jaipur is 2 years and 6 months duration of course (including 6 months Internship). Program fees for the Diploma course is Rs. 15,000/- for 1st year and Rs. 15,000/- for the 2nd year. Candidates must have passed 12th standard from a recognized board to be eligible to pursue Diploma in Ayurveda Nursing and Pharmacy in National Institute of Ayurveda, Jaipur.

For more details, you can visit the below mentioned website link.
http://www.nia.nic.in/danp.html
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?