12th February 2019, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

Course structure of BBA+LLB in VIPS-Delhi?

Hi everyone, I need your help, actually I want to know about the structure of BBA+LLB course which is available in VIPS-Delhi. Can anyone of you please let me know about the course structure?

19th February 2019, 09:06 AM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Course structure of BBA+LLB in VIPS-Delhi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I need your help, actually I want to know about the structure of BBA+LLB course which is available in VIPS-Delhi. Can anyone of you please let me know about the course structure?
BBA.LLB is a five years professional course, which is a better option for 12th standard commerce and arts stream students.
The course syllabus will be divided into 10 semesters.

-> This professional designed for law students and aims to develop Management skill along with law studies. You can gain primarily knowledge law and also with adequate knowledge of Business.

Those who completed their 12th standard in any discipline with 50% of marks from a recognized board are eligible to apply for the Integrated LLB course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?