13th February 2019, 01:24 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BSc(Nursing) in Sikkim Manipal College of Nursing?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to study BSc(Nursing) from Sikkim Manipal College of Nursing. Can I know the procedure for getting admission in this institute for studying BSc(Nursing)? Please tell me asap.

18th February 2019, 03:19 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BSc(Nursing) in Sikkim Manipal College of Nursing?

For admission in BSc(Nursing) in Sikkim Manipal College of Nursing, eligible candidates can apply directly with required documents & payment of fees. Admission of the candidate is on the basis of first cum first serve basis. The admission is depends on the availability of seats at the time of admission. Candidates must have passed 10+2 examination or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English (PCBE) as main subjects with minimum aggregate of 45% marks in PCBE and pass in each subject from a recognized board to be eligible to apply for admission in Sikkim Manipal College of Nursing to study BSc(Nursing) course. Appearing candidates in the qualifying examination are also eligible to apply.

You can find details on the below mentioned website link.
https://smu.edu.in/smu/admission/smi...dmissions.html

19th February 2019, 02:59 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BSc(Nursing) in Sikkim Manipal College of Nursing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I want to study BSc(Nursing) from Sikkim Manipal College of Nursing. Can I know the procedure for getting admission in this institute for studying BSc(Nursing)? Please tell me asap.

Eligible candidates have to apply online or offline for the admission to study BSc in Nursing in Sikkim Manipal College of Nursing. Candidates are admitted to the BSc Nursing course directly based on the marks scored in the qualifying examination. Eligible candidates can also take direct admission with the necessary documents and payment of fees to study BSc Nursing course in the Sikkim Manipal College of Nursing. There is no entrance examination available for the admission to study BSc Nursing in Sikkim Manipal College of Nursing. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?