20th February 2019, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study MSc(Mathematics) in Chennai Mathematical Institute?

Hi friends, I want to secure admission in MSc(Mathematics) in Chennai Mathematical Institute. So, I want to know about the entrance exam through which I can get admission. Kindly let me know about the entrance exam asap. Thank you!

25th February 2019, 07:21 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study MSc(Mathematics) in Chennai Mathematical Institute?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I want to secure admission in MSc(Mathematics) in Chennai Mathematical Institute. So, I want to know about the entrance exam through which I can get admission. Kindly let me know about the entrance exam asap. Thank you!
Chennai Mathematical Institute conducts an entrance examination for the admission to study MSc in Mathematics. Students who have passed or expect to pass undergraduate degrees such as BA, BSc, B.Math, B.Stat, BE, BTech with a strong background in Mathematics are eligible to apply for the admission to study MSc in Mathematics in Chennai Mathematical Institute. Duration of the MSc in Mathematics is two years in Chennai Mathematical Institute. Details are available at the website link given https://www.cmi.ac.in/admissions/
25th February 2019, 12:13 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study MSc(Mathematics) in Chennai Mathematical Institute?

Chennai Mathematical Institute conducts an entrance exam for MSc(Mathematics) admission in Chennai Mathematical Institute. The entrance exam takes place in the middle of May every year. Candidates who have a Undergraduate degree like, BA, BSc, BE, BTech etc. with a strong background in mathematics are eligible to study MSc(Mathematics) in Chennai Mathematical Institute.

For details, you can visit the below mentioned website link.
https://www.cmi.ac.in/admissions/

Last edited by ppsahu; 25th February 2019 at 10:03 PM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?