1st February 2011, 11:05 PM
renako

Entrance exams for Ph.D in maths from IITs, Institute of mathematical science,Chennai or Indian institute of Science, Bangalore for student of M.Sc Mathematics?

i am currently studying msc in mathematics.i want to pursue my phd in mathematics at iit's,institute of matthematical science chennai.indian institute of science bangalore.what are the entrance exams i have to write to get into these institutes?

8th February 2011, 10:29 PM
khan2003

Default Re: Entrance exams for Ph.D in maths from IITs, Institute of mathematical science,Chennai or Indian institute of Science, Bangalore for student of M.Sc Mathematics?

Dear friend,

For Ph.D one should have 55% aggregate marks in masters and 50% in graduation.

Dear first complete your M.Sc and prepare well for the Ph.d enterance exam.

The other details are availabe to you on the concern web-sites.

best of luck dear
13th February 2011, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Entrance exams for Ph.D in maths from IITs, Institute of mathematical science,Chennai or Indian institute of Science, Bangalore for student of M.Sc Mathematics?

i am completed my msc maths in 2010 please tell me how to apply for phd entrance exam what is the latest date of exam
20th March 2011, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

could you please tell me about the entrance test for phd maths in iit institutions?
6th April 2011, 06:22 PM
Taurus007

hii

Entrance exams for Ph.D in maths from IITs, Institute of mathematical science,Chennai or Indian institute of Science, Bangalore for student of M.Sc Mathematics
For Ph.D one should have 55% aggregate marks in masters and 50% in graduation.
first complete your M.Sc and prepare well for the Ph.d enterance exam.
The other details are availabe to you on the concern web-sites.

good luck
30th June 2011, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

I am m.sc in maths with 89%.shall i chance phd in iit.
2nd July 2011, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

Hellow sir,
I have completed my mphil maths. I want to do phd in maths.please tell me about exams of phd entrance in india and where they conduct.
12th July 2011, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

can i join PHD in maths after MCA in iit?
23rd July 2011, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

hai can i join Ph.D. in maths because i have done M.A. in maths with 60%
9th August 2011, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

hi m doin my final year engineering in electronics and communication branch, am i eligible for pursuing PHD in mathematics
23rd October 2011, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

hai my is venkatesh. sir offter complete degeere .i am going to msc mathas entrece how to apply
15th January 2013, 10:28 AM
Unregistered

Hi, sir i am JRF In maths living in [email protected] i want to submit my rechearch papers i have not yet consult any guide. Plz tel me where in india i wil submit these.
14th April 2013, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

i am really really good at maths n want to do phd in maths have cleared 12th standard. are there any institutes where i can choose only maths as my (not interested in physics n chemistry) subject for 3 years n then give PHD entrance exams??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?