24th February 2019, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

Moratorium period under Dena Bank IBA Model Skill Loan Scheme?

Respected Sir, I am going to apply for IBA Model Skill Loan Scheme of Dena Bank for my son’s education. I just want to know about the moratorium period of this particular scheme so that I can easily calculate about the expenses and all things in this particular scheme.

10th March 2019, 11:52 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Moratorium period under Dena Bank IBA Model Skill Loan Scheme?

Details of moratorium period under Dena Bank IBA Model Skill Loan Scheme are mentioned below:-

—> For courses of duration upto one year :- 6 months from completion of the course.

—> For courses of duration above one year :- 12 months from completion of the course.
10th March 2019, 10:17 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Moratorium period under Dena Bank IBA Model Skill Loan Scheme:

Repayment starts after a moratorium period under Dena Bank IBA Model Skill Loan Scheme depends upon the completion of course as mentioned below:

Course duration up to 1 year - 6 months from the completion of course

Course duration above 1 year - 12 months from the completion of course

For details:
https://www.denabank.com/viewsection...&id=0,4,26,476
11th March 2019, 11:47 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am going to apply for IBA Model Skill Loan Scheme of Dena Bank for my son’s education. I just want to know about the moratorium period of this particular scheme so that I can easily calculate about the expenses and all things in this particular scheme.

Moratorium Period or Holiday Period under Dena Bank IBA Model Skill Loan Scheme is given below:

Moratorium period for courses up to 1 year duration – 6 months from the completion of the course

Moratorium period for courses above 1 year duration – 12 months from the completion of the course

Students can find the details in the Dena Bank website link given Click Here
21st March 2019, 07:41 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Its good to see that you are interested to apply for IBA Model Skill Loan Scheme of Dena Bank. Here I giving you the Moratorium period under Dena Bank IBA Model Skill Loan Scheme.

-> For courses of duration upto 1 year : 6 months from the completion of the course.
-> For courses of duration above 1 year : 12 months from the completion of the course.

For Future Details Contact this Link https://www.denabank.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?