26th February 2019, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BEng(Mechanical Engineering) in Victoria University for 12th Science student?

I am studying in 12th with Science and after completing my 12th, I want to study BEng(Mechanical Engineering) from Victoria University. I just want to know that what is the eligibility criteria for studying this course in this university?

31st March 2019, 07:40 PM
chaithramsamapath

Default Re: Eligibility to study BEng(Mechanical Engineering) in Victoria University for 12th Science student?

Eligibility criteria

-Completed Bachelor's degree
-You need to have a good knowledge of the English language , so you need to take at least one exams from the following English test:
-TOEFL
-IELTS
-Cambridge English
Once you have cleared above mentioned tests, you can apply for admission to study BEng(Mechanical Engineering) in Victoria University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?