12th July 2010, 03:49 PM
ShashiRanjan

Interview preparation for ACIO grade-II Executive Interview after passing in written test

I want to prepare myself for Interview of ACIO grade-II Executive. If you have any suggestion for my Please give ASAP.

13th July 2010, 12:53 AM
Shagun Makin

Default Re: Interview preparation for ACIO grade-II Executive Interview after passing in written test

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShashiRanjan View Post
I want to prepare myself for Interview of ACIO grade-II Executive. If you have any suggestion for my Please give ASAP.
you should read newspaper daily.

Have command over vocab and general awareness.

have command over subject knowledge.

practice daily with the interview questions.
this will help you a lot in gaining confidence.
15th July 2010, 12:56 PM
karthu
Senior Member+

Default Re: Interview preparation for ACIO grade-II Executive Interview after passing in written test

hai
First of all, you should be steady & should look into the eyes of the interviewer while answering questions. If you dont know the answer, please tell it forwardly without lieing.
You should be patient enough to answer questions & be to the point in answering questions.
20th July 2010, 12:53 AM
Unregistered

What all colleges in delhi offer PGDND to BHMS docs
31st July 2010, 03:23 PM
ansh_ansh
Senior Member++++

dear friend,
there is a lot of tips and instruction must should be remember before going for the interview,and the details of the interview is very nicely given on the websites www.freshersworld.com,
so you can collect from there.
9th August 2010, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

has result of ACIO grade-II Executive result has been declared....pl. tell me....and help me...friends..where i can i see my result..
16th August 2010, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

I want ACIO grade 2 results plz tell me where i can see my results
19th August 2010, 01:17 AM
Unregistered

Where i can see the results of acio
28th August 2010, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

where i can see my ACIO results of executive post so. pls help me frnd... my mail id... [email protected]..

pls send me the result or any website link of results.
31st August 2010, 02:15 PM
RajSinghchoudhary

WEATHER THE RESULT IS DECLERED OR NOT
I would like to know about the result of ACIO GR 2 -2010
6th September 2010, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

what is the web side of acio result?
7th September 2010, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

is the result of ACIO GR-II DECLARED.PLEASE LET ME KNW FRIENDS.
21st September 2010, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

what about acio-2 written test result sir?
26th September 2010, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

Please tell if anyone knows about the result of ACIO Grade II(Executive) 2010 result.......please make it asap. My email ID is [email protected]
28th September 2010, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

Guys, we're all anxiously waiting for the result. Please be patient. All the best to ll of you.
5th October 2010, 09:32 AM
Unregistered

What is the site to look the result of ACIO grade2 executive
15th October 2010, 01:36 AM
Unregistered

results r being personally sent...no notification anywhere
16th October 2010, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

I have get call letter for interview of ib acio grade-2. My interview is 26 oct 2010
Parvesh kumar from Delhi
20th October 2010, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I want to prepare myself for Interview of ACIO grade-II Executive. If anyone of you have any suggestion Please assist me, my mail id is: [email protected]
22nd October 2010, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

hi can anyone help me out to prepare for acio interview...
28th November 2010, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

i have appeared for acio gradeii/executive interview on 26thoct 2010, in hyderabad.
whether the final result has come? plz informe me the name of the site and plz send me the mail to me.
my id is [email protected]
25th February 2011, 10:21 AM
Unregistered

hey praveen can u tell me what all short of question do they ask in interview...plz....my mail [email protected]
28th February 2011, 10:14 PM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Interview preparation for ACIO grade-II Executive Interview after passing in written test

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hey praveen can u tell me what all short of question do they ask in interview...plz....my mail [email protected]
hello friend...

I have attached 2 e-books which talks about interview and the various questions asked in the interview in this post... check it over... hope it helps for your preparation...

All the Best...
12th May 2011, 09:52 AM
Unregistered

HI! WOULD YOU LIKE TO INFORM THE REQUIRED EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION AND FEES DETAILS FOR THE APPLICATION OF ASSISTANT CENTRAL INTILIGENE OGGICER GRADE 2 / EXECUTIVE WHICH IS CLOSING ON 29th MAY,2011. YOUR KIND HEART MAY E-MAIL ME AT [email protected]
31st May 2011, 05:41 PM
sivaraj448
Senior Member++

there is a lot of tips and instruction must should be remember before going for the interview,and the details of the interview is very nicely given on the websites www.freshersworld.com,
so you can collect from there.
18th June 2011, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

hi.friends......all the best >>>all competeters for who has ready for acio11-2011 exam
30th June 2011, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

Interview preparation for ACIO grade-II Executive
11th July 2011, 02:20 PM
vinothjee

Hey i need the syllabus & question patten of acio-ii exe post of ib
11th July 2011, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

sir is there any next notification of ib acio-2 executive
11th July 2011, 09:34 PM
jayadev.jayadev

sir is there any up coming ib acio-2 executive notification
13th July 2011, 01:45 PM
chauhan99

hi dear,

thanks
13th July 2011, 02:02 PM
chauhan99

hi dear,

thanks
30th July 2011, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,

i have attended aico-2 exam in july 2011 plz tell me when i will get results.
5th August 2011, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

i have attended aico-2 exam in july 2011 plz tell me when i will get results.

dayanand
10th August 2011, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

sir wen u r going to declare the result nd intrvw date

shaqir
16th August 2011, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

when was the acio result have been published
27th August 2011, 04:45 AM
Unregistered

i have been selected for acio interview ..acio results 2011
30th August 2011, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

when the ACIO GRADE II result come out
2nd September 2011, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

send me acio gr2 IB exe results 2011 on my email [email protected]
8th September 2011, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

sir when will ib acio result 2011 come out which was held on 10 july 2011,how can we know about the result on ur site?
17th September 2011, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

may i request you to kindly inform the exact date of result to be declared of acio-ii which was held on 10 jul 11
8th October 2011, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

can you please guide for Interview preparation

for ACIO grade-II Executive Interview

my mail id:

[email protected]

thank you
12th October 2011, 11:04 AM
jv.george

Quote:
i have appeared for acio gradeii/executive interview on 26thoct 2010, in hyderabad.
whether the final result has come? plz informe me the name of the site and plz send me the mail to me.
my id is [email protected]
Praveen i will be glad if you can helping me by telling the question asked for the interview. Did you finally selected?my id is [email protected]
18th October 2011, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

I have cleared my Written Examination. Kindly help me out in getting prepared for interview. Is there any specific pattern and syllabus for the same?

Books and coaching institutions also let us know.

Thanks,
Venu
21st October 2011, 11:45 PM
Unregistered

hi all,
I have cleared my Written Examination. Can someone please tell me when are the interviews scheduled. And, what is the weightage of marks allotted to the interview.

Regards,
Godha
25th October 2011, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
hi all,
I have cleared my Written Examination. Can someone please tell me when are the interviews scheduled. And, what is the weightage of marks allotted to the interview.

Regards,
Godha
Where did you see the results. On mha.nic.in there is option for downloading interview letters only. Where is the result?
26th October 2011, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

i got interview chance for the post of acio in intelligence bureau. please anybody who faced this interview , post me interview questions ..my email :[email protected]
27th October 2011, 11:28 PM
dolly91
Senior Member+

hi,

thanks
28th October 2011, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

what is the marks of interview & previous year interview question for acio(IB)????

plz mail me..........
[email protected]
28th October 2011, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

what language we can use in interview of ACIO???pls share ur info
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?