1st June 2019, 03:28 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BS(Chemical Engineering) in University of Alberta for 12th Science student?

I am studying in 12th with Science and after completing my 12th, I want to study BS(Chemical Engineering) from University of Alberta. I just want to know that what is the eligibility criteria for studying this course in this university?

4th June 2019, 01:27 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BS(Chemical Engineering) in University of Alberta for 12th Science student?

If you are applying for BS in Chemical Engineering program directly from high school so you will have to enter into a qualifying first year of Engineering. After you complete your first year, you'll be eligible to enter into BS in Chemical Engineering program. You must have completed secondary school examination with PCM or PCMB also you must have a proof of English language proficiency demonstrated by IELTS/TOEFL.

For more details regarding eligibility criteria you should visit to https://apps.admissions.ualberta.ca/programs/en/en010
5th June 2019, 09:37 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BS(Chemical Engineering) in University of Alberta for 12th Science student?

Eligibility to study BS(Chemical Engineering) in University of Alberta;

Applicants must have passed 12th standard with at least 80% marks with Science group (PCM) from a recognized board.

Applicants must have a score card of TOEFL/IELTS/CAEL/CAE/CPE/PTE for proof of English proficiency.

For more info;
https://www.ualberta.ca/admissions/i...onal/admission
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?