28th February 2019, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

Admission criteria to study BA(Mass Communication) in Patna Women’s College?

Hi friends, I am looking forward to study BA in Mass Communication. Can I know about the criteria for admission in Patna Women’s College for this course? Because I want to join this institute so I want to know the admission criteria.

3rd March 2019, 01:03 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study BA(Mass Communication) in Patna Women’s College?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I am looking forward to study BA in Mass Communication. Can I know about the criteria for admission in Patna Women’s College for this course? Because I want to join this institute so I want to know the admission criteria.

Those students who have passed 10+2 or its equivalent examination in Science / Arts or Commerce stream with at least 50% marks are eligible to study BA (Mass Communication) in Patna Women’s College. Candidates are admitted to the BA (Mass Communication) course in Patna Women’s College through Patna University Common Entrance Test (PUCET) and interview. Duration of the BA (Mass Communication) course is three years. Patna Women’s College website link is given Click Here
3rd March 2019, 02:16 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study BA(Mass Communication) in Patna Women’s College?

Admission criteria to study BA(Mass Communication) in Patna Women’s College:

Candidates should have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination in any discipline with at least 45% marks from a recognized board.
Candidates should have qualified Patna University Common Entrance Test (PUCET) conducted by the college followed by an Interview.

You can find details on the below mentioned website link.
http://patnawomenscollege.in/index.p...unication.html

Last edited by ppsahu; 4th March 2019 at 06:30 AM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?