18th August 2016, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and entrance exams details to get admission in Patna Women's college for M.A in English?

What is the procedure to get admission in M.A in English course? Am I supposed to give any entrance exam for admission or is there any cut off for the same? What percentage of marks in B.A is required to qualify for the master's degree in English in your college(Patna Women's college)?

Related Questions:
  1. Availability of admission form at Patna Womens College? Detailed procedure and documents required?
  2. What are the options available for me? I have 78% marks in 12th and currently pursuing B.Com from Patna Womens college
  3. Eligibility criteria and admission procedure in LLB course at Patna Law College, Patna? Fees to study this course from here?
  4. Details for the MS Computer science admission in Harvard University?
  5. Sale of admission form for Patna Women's college?
  6. Which are the good colleges of Patna where forensic course is available? Eligibility criteria and the admission process?
  7. Direct admission in B.Ed after graduating in History Hons from Patna Women's College? Best approved colleges in Patna?
  8. When will the admission forms will be available in Patna to enroll for graduation?
  9. What is the date of the BCA entrance test in JD Womens college Patna
  10. How to get admission in Patna University to do Ph.D in Geology? Eligibility criteria to get admission?
  11. Which group should I take after passing 12th in pure science?
  12. What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing Ph.D in English after completion of MA in English?
  13. List of universities offering PhD in Political Science in and around Kolkata? Eligibility criteria, application details and date of entrance exams?
  14. Eligibility and fee for BDS course of academic year 2017 at Vivekananda Womens Dental College? -- [New]
  15. Procedure for getting admission in GTU? Details about the entrance exam? Eligibility criteria for admision in M.Tech without GATE score? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Recommended books for cracking entrance in Patna women's college?
  17. Eligibility criteria to do Ph.D at Oxford University? Will I have to pass any entrance exam to get admission?
  18. How to study MCA from Patna University? Subject details and admission criteria?
1st September 2016, 12:43 AM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and entrance exams details to get admission in Patna Women's college for M.A in English?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the procedure to get admission in M.A in English course? Am I supposed to give any entrance exam for admission or is there any cut off for the same? What percentage of marks in B.A is required to qualify for the master's degree in English in your college(Patna Women's college)?
In order to take admission in Patna Women's college for the course of Master degree in English, student should have completed their graduation in English (Honors) with not less than 50% marks from recognized institute/university.

Admission to the M.A course is conducted purely on the basis of merit that is the last examination which student had passed followed by the examination which college conduct of their own.

For more information log on to http://http://patnawomenscollege.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?