23rd March 2019, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

Course structure of Master of Cosmetic Technology in International School of Aesthetics and Spa?

Hi everyone, I want to know the course structure of Master of Cosmetic Technology course available in International School of Aesthetics and Spa. Please let me know about the structure of this course as soon as possible. Waiting for your response!

27th March 2019, 09:51 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure of Master of Cosmetic Technology in International School of Aesthetics and Spa?

Master of Cosmetic Technology in International School of Aesthetics and Spa is 2 years duration of course. Syllabus of course consists of following content:

Diploma in Make-up

Diploma in Hair designing

CIDESCO Beauty Therapy

Basic Course In Aesthetics

Diploma in Spa therapies

Permanent Nail Extension & Art

Creative Course in hair Designing

Salon Management

For details:
http://isasbeautyschool.com/masters-...n-cosmetology/
29th March 2019, 04:32 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure of Master of Cosmetic Technology in International School of Aesthetics and Spa?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I want to know the course structure of Master of Cosmetic Technology course available in International School of Aesthetics and Spa. Please let me know about the structure of this course as soon as possible. Waiting for your response!

The course structure of the Masters Program in Cosmetology in the International School of Aesthetics and Spa is given below:

Diploma in Makeup

Diploma in Hair Designing

Basic Course in Aesthetics

CIDESCO Beauty Therapy

Diploma in Spa Therapies

Creative Course in Hair Designing

Permanent Nail Extension & Art

Saloon Management

International School of Aesthetics and Spa website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?