23rd March 2019, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

Scholarships available to study Master of Cosmetic Technology in International School of Aesthetics and Spa?

Hello Sir/Madam, I want to do Master of Cosmetic Technology from International School of Aesthetics and Spa. But I need to get a scholarship for studying this course. So. please help me to know about the scholarships available for this course.

14th May 2022, 09:32 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scholarships available to study Master of Cosmetic Technology in International School of Aesthetics and Spa?

No, scholarship is available to Study Master Of Cosmetic Technology at International School Of Aesthetics and Spa.

For Master of Cosmetic Technology, candidates who have done graduation degree from a recognised university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?