2nd April 2019, 02:04 AM
Unregistered

Requirements to apply for Journalism Internship in Times Network, Mumbai?

Dear Sir, I am interested to do an Internship in Times Network, Mumbai. I have heard that this company is providing an Internship related to Journalism. I would like to know about the requirements for applying this Internship in Times Network, Mumbai. Waiting for your reply!

6th April 2019, 01:19 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Requirements to apply for Journalism Internship in Times Network, Mumbai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir, I am interested to do an Internship in Times Network, Mumbai. I have heard that this company is providing an Internship related to Journalism. I would like to know about the requirements for applying this Internship in Times Network, Mumbai. Waiting for your reply!
Requirements to apply for the Internship in Times Network Mumbai are given below,

- Candidates can start the internship between 2th April 2019 and 2th may 2019
- Candidates must be in Mumbai and Neighboring cities
- Candidates must be available four months Duration of the internship
6th April 2019, 12:47 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for Journalism Internship in Times Network, Mumbai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

The requirements to apply for the Journalism internship in the Times Network, Mumbai are given below:

>> Applicants with knowledge and skills in Creative Writing, Blogging and English proficiency (spoken & written)

>> Applicants with relevant interests and skills

>> Applicants with the above mentioned skills and from Mumbai and neighboring cities

>> Applicants who can start the internship before 7th May, 2019

>> Applicants who are available for full time for the duration of 4 months
6th April 2019, 02:30 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Major requirements that is required to apply for Journalism Internship in Times Network, Mumbai are as follows:

You should be willing for full time (in-office) internship for duration of 4 months.
You should have excellent knowledge of Blogging, Creative Writing.
You should have English Proficiency skills (Spoken and Written both).
You should be from Mumbai and neighboring cities.
You will need to start the internship immediately after selection.
23rd May 2021, 03:31 PM
Oneplus8T
Senior Member+

Requirements:--

Candidates should have Bachelor Degree.

Candidates must have a good skills.

Candidates must available for 4 Months.

Visit:-- (http://timesnetwork.in/) For more information
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?