2nd April 2019, 03:04 AM
Unregistered

Duration of Journalism Internship in Times Network, Mumbai?

Hello friends, please help me to know about the duration of the Internship which is available in Times Network, Mumbai. I came to know that they are offering Journalism Internship. So, I need to know about the duration so that I can apply for this Internship.

6th April 2019, 02:20 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Duration of Journalism Internship in Times Network, Mumbai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, please help me to know about the duration of the Internship which is available in Times Network, Mumbai. I came to know that they are offering Journalism Internship. So, I need to know about the duration so that I can apply for this Internship.
The duration of the Journalism internship is only four months and in Times network Mumbai excepting the candidates to be curate and maintain the news ticker on the channel, and the number of seats available for the internship is only five seats.
6th April 2019, 04:04 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Times Network, Mumbai does offer Journalism Internship for a period of 4 months. Journalism Internship offered at Times Network, Mumbai was a full time (in-office) internship. Candidates who have excellent knowledge of Blogging, Creative Writing and skills in English Proficiency (Spoken) and English Proficiency (Written) were eligible to apply for Journalism Internship in Times Network, Mumbai. Candidates should be from Mumbai and neighboring cities to be eligible for Journalism Internship in Times Network, Mumbai. Last date to apply for Journalism Internship in Times Network, Mumbai was 7 March 2019.
24th May 2021, 02:15 PM
Oneplus8T
Senior Member+

Duration of Journalism Internship in Times Network, Mumbai is 4 Months.

Deadline date for Journalism Internship in Times Network, Mumbai is 7th March 2019.

Visit:-- (http://timesnetwork.in/) For more information
30th September 2021, 07:35 PM
Alvia Khan

The Candidates will get a salary of Rs 5,000 to 10,000/- per month for Journalism Internship in Times Internet Network, Mumbai

Duration 4 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?