2nd April 2019, 02:04 AM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Training & Development Interns in Delhivery Private Limited, Gurgaon?

Dear friends, please help me to know about the stipend which is available for Training & Development Interns in Delhivery Private Limited, Gurgaon. I am looking forward to apply for such Internship in this company. So, I need to know about the stipend offered.

6th April 2019, 03:45 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Training & Development Interns in Delhivery Private Limited, Gurgaon?

Selected candidates are offered stipend of Rs. 10,000/Month of doing Training & Development Internship by Delhivery Private Limited, Gurgaon. Training & Development Internship is available for duration of 3 months at Delhivery Private Limited, Gurgaon. Candidates having good knowledge of MS-Office, MS-PowerPoint, Data Analytics and MS-Excel and candidates from Gurgaon and neighboring cities are preferred for Training & Development Internship in Delhivery Private Limited, Gurgaon. Eligible candidates can apply by 16 April 2019 for Training & Development Internship in Delhivery Private Limited, Gurgaon.
7th April 2019, 11:10 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Training & Development Interns in Delhivery Private Limited, Gurgaon?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, please help me to know about the stipend which is available for Training & Development Interns in Delhivery Private Limited, Gurgaon. I am looking forward to apply for such Internship in this company. So, I need to know about the stipend offered.

Delhivery Private Limited, Gurgaon offers a stipend of Rs 10,000 per month for the Training & Development internship. There are 4 Training & Development internship vacancies available in the Delhivery Private Limited, Gurgaon. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the Training & Development internship on or before 16th April, 2019 in the Delhivery Private Limited, Gurgaon. Candidates with relevant interests and skills and from Gurgaon & neighboring cities are preferred for the Training & Development internship in the Delhivery Private Limited, Gurgaon.
7th April 2019, 11:52 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
At present Delhivery Private Limited, Gurgaon offers four Training & Development internship vacancies and you can expect Rs. 10,000 per month for the Training & Development internship in Delhivery Private Limited, Gurgaon. You can apply for internship training on before 16/04/2019 in Delhivery Private Limited, Gurgaon.

Official website - https://www.delhivery.com/
21st May 2021, 07:02 PM
Oneplus8T
Senior Member+

Stipend is offered to Training & Development Interns in Delhivery Private Limited, Gurgaon is 8,000 to 10,000 Per Month.

Duration of Training & Development Interns in Delhivery Private Limited, Gurgaon is 3 Months.

Visit:-- (https://www.delhivery.com/) For more information
12th August 2021, 06:36 PM
Iffa0786

The candidates will get a salary of Rs 10,000/- per month offered to Training & Development Interns in Delhivery Private Limited, Gurgaon

Duration 3 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?