23rd June 2019, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Human Resources Interns in Delhivery Private Limited Gurgaon?

I would like to know how much stipend I will get if I apply for Human Resources Internship in Delhivery Private Limited Gurgaon? I just want to know about the stipend which is offered in this company for such Interns?

25th June 2019, 07:00 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Human Resources Interns in Delhivery Private Limited Gurgaon?

You can get stipend of Rs. 10,000/- per month, if selected as Human Resources Intern in Delhivery Private Limited Gurgaon.
You should be a full time intern and should be willing to available for duration of 6 months to be eligible.
You should be from Gurgaon, Gurgaon and neighboring cities only.
25th June 2019, 07:11 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Human Resources Interns in Delhivery Private Limited Gurgaon?

The candidates selected for Human Resources Internship in Delhivery Private Limited Gurgaon will get stipend of Rs.7,000- 10,000 per month along with the benefit of a valuable Certificate, Letter of recommendation .

For more information visit on (https://www.delhivery.com/)
25th June 2019, 09:39 PM
bruno123

Human Resources Internship in Delhivery Private Limited stipend is Rs.10000 per month for the duration of 6 months and the applicant can start this internship immediately. You can apply for this job on the company website www.delhivery.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?