2nd April 2019, 02:08 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study MSc(Human Resource Management) in University of South Wales?

Respected Sir, I want to join University of South Wales for studying MSc(Human Resource Management). I would like to know about the entrance exams through which I can get admission for this course in this Institute Kindly tell me asap.

7th April 2019, 04:16 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study MSc(Human Resource Management) in University of South Wales?

Entrance exams to study M.Sc(Human Resource Management) in University of South Wales are:-
IELTS (6-6.5).
8th April 2019, 04:19 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study MSc(Human Resource Management) in University of South Wales?

Language of instruction to study MSc(Human Resource Management) in University of South Wales is English. You must have a good knowledge of English to study that course. So as a non native English speaker, you have to appear in and qualify English proficiency test such as IELTS with minimum overall score of 6.0 with no band less than 5.5 in each component or equivalent.

For details:
https://www.southwales.ac.uk/courses...ce-management/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?