2nd April 2019, 02:08 AM
Unregistered

Scholarships available to study MSc(Human Resource Management) in University of South Wales?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you tell me about various scholarships which I can earn so that I can get admission and studying MSc(Human Resource Management) course which is available in University of South Wales. Waiting for your response!

17th June 2019, 05:14 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scholarships available to study MSc(Human Resource Management) in University of South Wales?

Yes, Scholarships are available in University of South Wales. You do not need to make a separate application and confirmation of the scholarship because you will be automatically considered for one of these scholarship. You may get £1,500 – £2,000 amount from resources. The University of South Wales offers the following scholarships for self-funding international students:
1. Chancellors International Development Scholarships
2. USW international students progressing to Masters
3. Chevening Scholarships
4. Commonwealth Scholarships
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?