25th February 2017, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

How to enroll for training in Thermal Power Plant Engineering at Mejia Thermal Power Station, West Bengal? How much stipend they give?

Hello sir, I am in final year of Thermal Power Plant Engineering course and want to do training from Mejia Thermal Power Station, West Bengal. How I can enroll here? How much stipend they give?

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies offering industrial training in power plant, thermal power plant, oil and gas industry in Kolkata, West Bengal for 3rd year B.Tech(E&I stream) students? Which one of these training is beneficial for me?
  2. Does Ramagundam Super Thermal Power Plant Station, Telangana offers internship to M.Tech in Thermal Power Plant Engineering student?
  3. List of power plant, thermal power plant and oil & gas industries offering industrial training in West Bengal
  4. How an Electrical Engineer can apply for winter training in Kolaghat Thermal Power plant?
  5. How may I do training at Koradi power plant? I'm doing B.Tech from VNIT Nagpur with branch Power pant engineering
  6. How to apply for Training in Thermal Power Plant while doing Electrical Engineering 3rd year?
  7. What is the procedure followed for doing summer training in thermal power plant?
  8. How to join a thermal power plant after B.E?
  9. Details regarding training in thermal power plant during B.Tech III year Electrical?
  10. How may I do training in Barauni Thermal power plant? I'm in B.Tech(Electrical) 3rd year
  11. How to apply for training at Patratu Thermal Power Station
  12. How to get admission for post diploma in thermal power plant engineering at national power training institute, Nagpur?
  13. How to apply for Training in Thermal Power Plant while doing Electrical Engineering 3rd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Good salary job after Diploma from free seat college?
  15. Am I eilgible to do training in thermal power plant while doing B.Tech Chemical Engineering?
  16. Procedure for summer training in Thermal Power Plant Kota?
  17. Should I join Jadavpur and NPTI for Power Engineering course? Do Power Engineers work in Thermal Power Station or can they work anywhere?
  18. What is the procedure to apply for Summer Training in Thermal Power Plant, Kota? What is the total fee for the Training?
27th February 2017, 11:58 AM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to enroll for training in Thermal Power Plant Engineering at Mejia Thermal Power Station, West Bengal? How much stipend they give?

The procedure followed is as follows :

* The candidate has to go through the college in which he studies. So, he should have an application duly signed by either the head of the institution or the Training & Placement Officer of the institute.

* You have to submit that application along with a training/internship application either online or offline whichever may be the case.

After this you can take the admission in the training program successfully if they have the seats vacant for the academic year..
9th August 2018, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to enroll for training in Thermal Power Plant Engineering at Mejia Thermal Power Station, West Bengal? How much stipend they give?

I am a final year student of Diploma in Electrical Engineering, from KG ENGINEERING INSTITUTE, and i want to do, training at Mejia Thermal Power Station.
So, how can i enter that training?
Review this message...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?