2nd April 2019, 02:08 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure and requirements to study BEng(Biomedical Engineering) in Middlesex University?

I am planning to study my Graduation in Abroad. I have heard that Middlesex University is offering finest BEng(Biomedical Engineering). So, I would like to know about the admission procedure for this course. Kindly tell me about the requirements also. Thank you!

22nd April 2019, 05:56 PM
Warrior6782
Senior Member+

Default Re: Admission procedure and requirements to study BEng(Biomedical Engineering) in Middlesex University?

Requirements to study BEng (Biomedical Engineering) in Middlesex University:

1) 112 U.C.A.S (Universities and Colleges Admission Service). including grade B in math and a science subject.

2) G.C.S.E (General Certificate Of Secondary Education) "C" in English and mathematics is needed.

You must have competence in English language. To prove this you must have I.E.L.T.S of 6.5 (with minimum 6.0 in all subjects).

Procedure to study BEng (Biomedical Engineering) in Middlesex University:

1) Apply with U.C.A.S (Universities and Colleges Admission and Service).
http://www.ucas.com/

2)Use this course's U.C.A.S code:
BEng- HC60
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?