1st October 2015, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Computer Science Honours in Middlesex University?

Friends,
I am in 12th standard. I want to do Computer Science Honours in Middlesex University. Please let me know the admission procedure for this.

Related Questions:
  1. Courses which I can do after qualifying HS exam from CBSE with 85.6% in science stream and 9/100 in CS? Future prospects in BSc computer science honors?
  2. Can I get admission to study M.Sc(IT) being a B.Sc(Computer Science) Honours student? Difference between IT and Computer Science?
  3. Admission procedure to study M.A.(History) in Calcutta University for B.A.(History) Honours candidate of Bardhaman University?
  4. Can I get admission to study B.Sc/B.Com/B.A.(Economics) Honours in Delhi University if secured 80% in 12th Science? Difference between them?
  5. University offering Ph.D in Computer Science? Procedure to get admission in PH.D?
  6. How to get admission in B.A Honors after passing 12th science?
  7. Am I eligible to do M.Sc with honours after completion of B.Sc Computer Science?
  8. Which is best among Maths Honours and Computer Science Honours?
  9. Can I get admission in DU for Political Science Honours if scored 95 marks in 12th Political Science?
  10. Names of colleges providing MSc Geology Course in Delhi?
  11. In which university I will get admission to study PhD in Computer Science if pursuing MCA in IGNOU? Procedure to get admission?
  12. Can I study BBA/B.A./B.Com/B.Sc Economics Honours course in Delhi University if secured 80% in 12th Science? Difference between them?
  13. What is the procedure to get admission in B.A Honors in English and Panjab University? I am appearing in 12th science
  14. Am I eligible for M.Sc Zoology after Botany honours?
  15. How to study B.E after passing 3 years in computer science and engineering?
  16. List of colleges which offer M.Sc(Computer Science) in UK? Procedure to get admission?
  17. Procedure to get admission to study M.Sc(Mathematics) in Aligarh Muslim University for Mathematics graduate of Delhi University?
  18. MS (computer science) from UK: Procedure for admission? Good Universities? Average fee? food and lodging costs per month? -- [Most Discussed]
31st March 2018, 01:52 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Computer Science Honours in Middlesex University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Friends,
I am in 12th standard. I want to do Computer Science Honours in Middlesex University. Please let me know the admission procedure for this.

Candidates who have passed 10+2 or equivalent examinations with a minimum of 55% marks or above from any recognized board are eligible to apply for the admission to study BSc Computer Science at Middlesex University. Candidates have to clear the English language test IELTS with 6.0 overall (minimum 5.5 in all components) for the admission. There are South Asia Regional Offices of Middlesex University available in Delhi, Chennai and Mumbai; candidates can contact them for more details regarding admission. Duration of the course is three years full time. Middlesex University website links are given
Course Details
Regional Offices
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?