8th April 2019, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for NPCIL Executive Trainee recruitment for BE Mechanical holder?

Respected Sir/Madam, I came to know that NPCIL has announced the recruitment for Executive Trainee. I have done BE in Mechanical Engineering. Can I eligible to apply in this recruitment? Please help me to know about this. Waiting for your response!

13th April 2019, 11:07 AM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for NPCIL Executive Trainee recruitment for BE Mechanical holder?

Eligibility criteria to apply for NPCIL (Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited) Executive Trainee recruitment is Candidates must have possessed BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc. recognized university. However check the notification for educational qualification. Candidate age limit should be 28 years. Upper age relaxation are available for available for reserved category candidate.

For more information, you can visit their official website http://www.npcil.nic.in.
13th April 2019, 11:57 AM
Mantun Bhai

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for NPCIL Executive Trainee recruitment for BE Mechanical holder?

NPCIL Executive Trainee recruitment:

>> Eligibility Criteria:

Bachelors degree in Engineering in relevant disciplines from a recognized University or Institute.

Gen/EWS – Maximum Age Limit: 26 Years.

OBC – Maximum Age Limit: 29 Years.

For more information, you can visit their official website.
13th April 2019, 12:58 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I came to know that NPCIL has announced the recruitment for Executive Trainee. I have done BE in Mechanical Engineering. Can I eligible to apply in this recruitment? Please help me to know about this. Waiting for your response!

Eligibility to apply for the Executive Trainee posts in the NPCIL for the BE Mechanical holder is given below:

Applicant should have passed the BE Mechanical Engineering with a minimum 60% marks from a recognized University / Deemed University or Institute recognized by AICTE/UGC.

Applicant must have a valid GATE – 2017 or GATE – 2018 or GATE – 2019 score in the same engineering discipline as the qualifying degree discipline

Applicant upper age limit is 26 years for general / EWS, 29 years for OBC, 31 years for SC/ST

The NPCIL website link is given Click Here
13th April 2019, 05:01 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

In order to apply for the recruitment candidates should have completed their B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc from a recognized college/university. Your age should not exceed 28 years. You must be an Indian citizen and must have a valid GATE score too.
13th April 2019, 09:15 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for NPCIL Executive Trainee recruitment is mentioned below:-

—> You should have passed BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc / 5 year Integrated M.Tech course with minimum aggregate of 60% marks from a recognised university.

—> You should not be more than 26 years of age as on 23.04.2019. Upper age relaxation is applicable to reserved category candidates as per government rules.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?