11th April 2019, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BTech for 12th Bihar Board of Open Schooling and Examination student?

Hello friends, I am preparing for my Board exam with Science stream of 12th standard from Bihar Board of Open Schooling and Examination. I want to study BTech course. So, I just want to know that am I eligible to study BTech after my 12th from this Board?

15th April 2019, 11:22 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BTech for 12th Bihar Board of Open Schooling and Examination student?

BBOSE is a recognised board. Yes, you are eligible to get admission in B.Tech course after 12th from BBOSE.

The eligibility to get admission in B.Tech course is that candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board in science stream.

Entrance examination is conducted by various institutes and Common entrance examination is also conducted for admission in the course.
15th April 2019, 12:10 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BTech for 12th Bihar Board of Open Schooling and Examination student?

Bihar Board of Open Schooling and Examination is a valid board. Candidates who have done 12th from this board are eligible to pursue Bachelor of Technology course. Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics are compulsory subjects. Minimum of 50% marks in board exam is required.

You can apply for different engineering entrance exams like JEE, BCECE etc to get admission in good engineering colleges.
15th April 2019, 01:25 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

B.Tech is Bachelor in Technology. It is four year course from a recognised university.

You are eligible to get admission in the course.

The common eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed 12th in science stream.

Entrance examination is conducted by various institutes for admission in the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?