18th March 2019, 04:34 AM
Unregistered

Percentage required in 12th Bihar Board of Open Schooling and Examination to appear in JEE Main?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am doing my 12th with Bihar Board of Open Schooling and Examination. I will give JEE Main so I need to know that what is the percentage required in 12th with this Board for appearing JEE Main?

31st March 2019, 10:08 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required in 12th Bihar Board of Open Schooling and Examination to appear in JEE Main?

JEE is Joint Entrance Examination. It is conducted for admission in B.Tech/B.Arch/B.E course in government or private colleges.

The most common eligibility to appear for the examination is that candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board with Mathematics as main paper for B.Arch and PCM in 12th for B.Tech or B.E course.

After qualifying in the examination, you will become eligible to get admission in the course.
31st March 2019, 04:39 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required in 12th Bihar Board of Open Schooling and Examination to appear in JEE Main?

JEE ( Joint Entrance Examination ) is conducted for admission in B.Tech/B.E or B.Arch course.

The common eligibility to appear for the examination is that candidate must have passed 12th with PCM as main paper.

So, if you have scored minimum 45% then you are eligible to appear for the examination.
31st March 2019, 05:45 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

The acronym JEE stands for Joint Entrance Examination.

Eligibility criteria to apply for JEE Main exam;

Academic qualification: 12th passed from a recognized board with PCM subjects.

Minimum of 45% marks in board exam to apply for JEE exam.
31st March 2019, 07:11 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

*The minimum percentage of marks required in senior secondary board examination is 45% for general category candidates.

JEE stands for Joint Entrance Examination. It is conducted by National Testing Agency. PCM subjects in 12th science stream is necessary to apply this exam.
31st March 2019, 07:59 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

To appear for JEE Main examination the required qualification is that candidate must have passed or pursing 12th rom a recognised board in PCM.

Candidate must have scored minimum 45% aggregate to appear for the examination.

So, if you have the required then you are eligible to get admission in the course.
31st March 2019, 08:20 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

The full form of JEE is Joint Entrance Examination.

It is conducted by National Testing Agency for admission in Bachelor of Technology course.

1. To apply for JEE Main exam, you should have minimum of 45% marks in board exam.

You can apply for JEE Main exam if you have required percentage of mark.
1st April 2019, 03:07 PM
harmanpreetbatth

Hello,
The main criteria to appear in JEE Mains exam is that you must pass your 12th class and you should try to get at least 75% marks in 12th class. But, you should try to complete your 12th from a recognized board.
Most of the students appear in JEE Mains to get admission in B.Tech in one of the well known Engineering Institutes of India and for it, your 12th subjects must include Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects. For B.Arch (Bachelor of Architecture), You must pass 12th with Mathematics as main subject.
I hope this information will be helpful foe you.
Thank You....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?