28th June 2011, 06:08 PM
pechimuthuu

How to apply for Government B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu and when are the applications out?

how to apply for government b ed colleges in tamilnadu and application announcing date

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for government B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu? Names of the B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu having government seat? Date of start of counseling for government B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu?
  2. How to apply for government B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu? Names of B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu which has government seats? When is the counseling for government B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to apply for government jobs in B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu? Names of B.Ed colleges in tamilnadu providing government seats? Date of counseling for government B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu?
  4. How many B.Ed government colleges are there in Tamilnadu?
  5. Procedure to apply for government B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu? Names of the colleges which has government seats? Date of counseling in government B.Ed colleges?
  6. How can I do B.Ed after doing MBA through distance learning? I have done graduation from Rajasthan University
  7. List of B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu for the subject computer application? I have finished my MC
  8. How to apply for government B.Ed colleges in Tamil Nadu? Colleges in Tamil Nadu offering governemnt seats? -- [New]
  9. How to apply for B.Ed government colleges in Tamilnadu? Names of the B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu having government seats? Date of the counseling?
  10. How to apply for B.Ed in government B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu? Percentage of marks needed for government jobs?
  11. How can I apply for government medical colleges in Tamilnadu? I'm studying in A.P but belongs to Tamilnadu
  12. How to apply for B.Ed government college in tamilnadu? Names of the colleges in Tamilnadu having government seats? Date of counseling?
  13. Procedure to apply for B.Ed in government colleges or government quota in Tamilnadu state under Tamilnadu University? Where can I get the application form for B.Ed and counseling for government allotment?
  14. Number of government colleges in Tamilnadu? How to apply for this course? Qualifications required for it? Fee structure of the course?
  15. How to apply for B.Tech for BSc, IT in government colleges in Tamilnadu?
  16. Details of the private B.Ed colleges in and around Kolkata?
  17. How can I apply for B.Ed course? What is the qualification for it? List of government colleges in Tamilnadu
  18. Which are the B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu?
29th June 2011, 08:38 PM
sumansin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for Government B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu and when are the applications out?

B.Ed Admission Process in Tamil Nadu

Entrance Exam: For admission into B.Ed (Bachelor of Education) Course in
Tamil Nadu, an entrance exam is going to take place under single window system which is going to take place by the Lady Willingdon Institute of Advanced study in Education Chennai.

Eligibility: Those who have secured 50% of marks apply for B.Ed., course.
This will be relaxed for SC / ST candidates.

Eligibility:- There shall be a relaxation of marks in favor of SC and ST candidates as per norms of the State Govt. and the NCTE.

Age limit: There is no upper age limit for admission to B. Ed. Courses.

Method Subjects: Art, Bangla, Bio-logical Science, Chemistry, Economics,
English, Geography, Hindi, History, Integrated Science, Mathematics, Music, Physics, Political Science, Punjabi, Sanskrit, Social Science, Tamil, Urdu are available and the offer of admission will be given as per availability of seats and subjects of the College concerned.

Last date submission application form for b ed in tamilnadu is 18/05/2011
13th July 2011, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for Government B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu and when are the applications out?

IF AM I DOING PG PROGRAMME OF ENGLISH THROUGH CORRESPONDENCE, I CAN APPER FOR SLET AND NET EXAMS?
13th July 2011, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

This is really useful,, thanx
14th July 2011, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

how many b.ed colleges in tn. govt.?
15th July 2011, 12:05 AM
Unregistered

How to apply M.Ed application for government of tamilnadu colleges
17th July 2011, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

how to apply b.ed application in govt college?
20th July 2011, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

how to apply govt b.ed colleges in tamilnadu and when are the applications out ?
4th August 2011, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

my mom is working in a govt aided school for past 5 years as sewing teacher by completing her special training in tailaring and her 10 th.after entering the school she applied for distance education in b.lit and she also completed her degree and then she wrote her HSC exam and also scored 70%.now she applied for B.ED in distance education. but they have sent that she is unqualified because she had completed her degree before her HSC.they have kept in a pattern of 10 2 3.but my mom had learnt as 10 3 2.now my question is,what can we do for making her study B.ED?......plzzz reply me as soon as possible...
9th August 2011, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

is applications are available now
2nd January 2012, 08:18 PM
senthilkumarvm

no need to separately applying for government/private

generally applied for counseling, and then get based on your mark
11th June 2012, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

i have studied my ba through distance education. And my major is public administration.. can i do b.ed through distance education
4th July 2012, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

I have completed B.Sc.Zoology recently, this year. I am a BC.Muslim candidate. i have got 89%. Wat is the eligibility & how much is the cut off mark for Muslim candidates..please tel me mam/sir....
30th July 2012, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

WHEN WILL B.ED COUNCILLING START?
22nd December 2012, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

i want govt B.Ed colleges fees structure
9th July 2013, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

what is the last date for applying Entrance exam ?
19th August 2013, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

how to apply M.Ed tamilnadu government college's and last date of submit application
14th July 2014, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

i got 59% in my ug (english literatrure) can i get b.ed seat in government colleges
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?