7th February 2012, 04:33 PM
ravisan8

How can I apply for government medical colleges in Tamilnadu? I'm studying in A.P but belongs to Tamilnadu

I am studing in Andrapradesh. But we belongs to Tamilnadu. Please let me know the way to apply for govt. medical college in Tamilnadu.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a seat in Tamilnadu government medical college after scoring 195.25 cutoff in Tamilnadu 12th exam?
  2. Possibility to get medical seat in government college in Tamilnadu after scoring 192 medical cutoff?
  3. Procedure to apply for government B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu? Names of the B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu having government seat? Date of start of counseling for government B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu?
  4. How to apply for government B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu? Names of B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu which has government seats? When is the counseling for government B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to apply for government jobs in B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu? Names of B.Ed colleges in tamilnadu providing government seats? Date of counseling for government B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu?
  6. Tamilnadu government medical colleges for 196.5 cutoff scorer?
  7. Can I get a seat in Tamilnadu government medical college after scoring 190 medical cutoff?
  8. Will I get a seat in any Tamilnadu Government Medical College after scoring 197.25 in Tamilnadu HSc exam? Which colleges could I get?
  9. NRI quota for MBBS in government medical of Tamilnadu? What is the yearly fees in government medical college of Tamilnadu for NRI students?
  10. Entrance exams available to get admission in Medical in government colleges of Tamil Nadu?
  11. How to apply for Senior internships in Tamilnadu Government Colleges? -- [New]
  12. How to get government job for BDS graduate in Tamil Nadu?
  13. Procedure to apply for government B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu? Names of the colleges which has government seats? Date of counseling in government B.Ed colleges?
  14. Tamilnadu government medical colleges through counseling after scoring 194 medical cutoff?
  15. How to apply for B.Ed government colleges in Tamilnadu? Names of the B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu having government seats? Date of the counseling?
  16. Will I get any self financing medical college affiliated to MIC in Tamilnadu after scoring a medical cutoff of 188.0? List of colleges in which I can get?
  17. How to become a Block Education Officer after doing B.Ed?
  18. How to apply for Government B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu and when are the applications out?
18th April 2012, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I apply for government medical colleges in Tamilnadu? I'm studying in A.P but belongs to Tamilnadu

did tn government increased number of medical seats this year
27th December 2012, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I apply for government medical colleges in Tamilnadu? I'm studying in A.P but belongs to Tamilnadu

I am studying in kerala, Can I apply for MBBS course in tamilnadu?
16th April 2013, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

How dont medocal seat in tamilnadu by studying ap state marks
17th April 2013, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

in which place i can get the application for medicalseat
24th June 2013, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

wats mean by NIT after completing 12 i would like to study MBBSI DONT KNOW WERE TO JOIN BUT I WANT TO JOIN IN TOP COLLEGES
24th June 2013, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

wats mean by NIT after completing 12 i would like to study MBBSI DONT KNOW WERE TO JOIN BUT I WANT TO JOIN IN TOP COLLEGES
30th March 2014, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

how can i get application form from Tamil Nadu universities for medical entrance exam.
please sent me details as soon as possible.
6th April 2014, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

please help me to know where & when to get Application for Government Medical & paramedical courses. Since my son finished his 2 exams now with pure science group without maths subject.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?