4th May 2012, 12:17 AM
satya chaudhary

How can I do B.Ed after doing MBA through distance learning? I have done graduation from Rajasthan University

Hi sir,
I have done my graduation form rajasthan university in 2008 with 44 % and now i am planing to do b.ed.. however i have done mba through distance lerning. please sugest me how can i do b.ed.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I take admission in B.Ed after scoring 43.7% in B.A?
  2. Is it possible to get admission into MBA with 42.5%? Best institute for MBA in Distance Learning?
  3. Details about distance learning MBA in Rajasthan? Which colleges are offering this course in Rajasthan?
  4. What is the difference between regular MBA course and MBA course in Distance Learning? Top Institutes offering MBA course in Distance Learning?
  5. Can I do B.Ed after completing BSc with 48%? Names of the colleges/institute?
  6. What is the procedure for doing BED in Rajasthan? I have done B.Com from Nagpur University
  7. Is it possible to pursue my B.Ed through correspondence?
  8. From which college can I do B.Ed correspondence?
  9. From where can I do MBA correspondence?
  10. What is the eligibility criteria for B.Ed? -- [New]
  11. Is distance learning MBA eligible for NET? I am pursuing my MBA in distance learning from SMU
  12. How to do LLB from distance learning university after completing graduation B.A? Which are the universities?
  13. What is the value of distance learning MBA and what are the job opportunities in India and Abroad? Which university is the best among the distance learning universities?
  14. Minimum salary after graduation from SMU Distance Learning? Is SMU distance learning a good institute to pursue graduation and PG?
  15. Information about B.Ed correspondence course in Mumbai?
  16. What is the fee structure of MBA course through distance learning? Is there any difference between correspondence and distance learning?
  17. Colleges and entrance exams for B.Ed correspondence course? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. List of universities offering MBA program to students who have done their graduation through distance learning?
17th May 2012, 10:25 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I do B.Ed after doing MBA through distance learning? I have done graduation from Rajasthan University

Quote:
Originally Posted by satya chaudhary View Post
Hi sir,
I have done my graduation form rajasthan university in 2008 with 44 % and now i am planing to do b.ed.. however i have done mba through distance lerning. please sugest me how can i do b.ed.
In order to pursue Bachelor of Education [B.Ed] program from most of the recognized Institution, through regular mode, candidate needs to have completed the Bachelors degree and/or the Master’s degree program from a recognized University with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks. Admission is based on either merit on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying examination or performance in the entrance exam.

Following are the list of top Institute in the country which offers B.Ed program:
  • Delhi University
  • Sri Guru Teg Bahadur College of Education
  • Christian College of Education
  • Amity Institute of Education
  • Sant Gadge Maharaj College of Education
  • Mahatma Gandhi B. Ed College
  • Jayprakash Narayan B. Ed. College.

For detail information refer to the their official websites.
11th July 2012, 12:19 AM
Onkar Kaur
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I do B.Ed after doing MBA through distance learning? I have done graduation from Rajasthan University

You can easily get admission in B.Ed. The only eligibilty criteria for B.Ed. is the candidate should be graduate in required field.

Some Colleges for B.Ed.

1. Delhi University

2. Sri Guru Teg Bahadur College of Education

3. Jayprakash Narayan B.Ed. College

4. Christian College of Education

5. Amity Institute of Education

6. Sant Gadge Maharaj College of Education

7. Mahatma Gandhi B.Ed. College

All the very Best
23rd August 2012, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

sir,I have done correspondence M.B.A through Distance Learning avIMT GHAZIABAD in Finance,I am B.com Graduate,now i want to do GOVT job plz suggest me .
1st September 2012, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

sir, this is sivaram from A.P i done my MBA and i also did my B.ed. so i am looking for govt jobs. so please let me know the govt jobs for these two combination qualifications.
16th October 2012, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have finished my D.Ed(Diploma in teacher's Education) in 2007.I have registered my D.Ed in Salem Employment office and waiting for job as per seniority.I have done my BBA through Annamalai University after that.I thought i can do B.ed after BBa. Now i came to know that BBA is not eligible for B.ed. Is it True?

Kindly help me whether i can do B.ed after my BBA

If not how can i do B.Ed. Because being a Teacher i want to B.Ed and i like to be a English or Maths Teacher. Orelse having BBA can i do any further course which will help me to get some other offer in Teacher's Profession only.

Awaiting for your reply. My email id is [email protected]
19th April 2013, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

HOW CAN I DO B.ED THROUGH DISTANCE. I DONE MBA FROM SIKKIM MANIPAL UNIVERSITY THROUGH DISTANCE . I AM GRADUATE (BA) FROM RAJASTHAN UNIVERSITY.
24th September 2013, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

i have done b.sc IT regular , i want to do b.ed also regular, is that possible ? can i do?
18th December 2013, 07:27 PM

Default Re: How can I do B.Ed after doing graduation through distance learning? molana azad urdu University Hydrabad.

Hi sir,
I have done my graduation form molana azad urdu university in 2013 with 70 % and now i am planing to do b.ed.. however i have done b ed through distance lerning. please sugest me how can i do.
18th December 2013, 08:08 PM

Default Re: How can I do B.Ed after doing graduation through distance learning? molana azad urdu University Hydrabad.

Hi sir,
I have done my graduation form molana azad urdu university in 2013 with 70 % and now i am planing to do b.ed.. however i have done b ed through distance lerning. please sugest me how can i do.
30th January 2014, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

I have done my graduation(history) form IGNOU(DELHI) in 2008 with 59.60% and now i am planing to do b.ed from CU..please suggest me how can i do.What are the Doc I need....????
28th February 2014, 01:37 PM
annyakpr

Quote:
Originally Posted by satya chaudhary View Post
Hi sir,
Hi Friend,
There are many colleges providing b.ed courses as distance education. you can apply for those courses . I'm living in Agra and perusing B.ed from SSb Education society . they also have regular courses. you can visit thier website www.ssbedugroup.com and all the information is given there.
8th April 2014, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

Hi ,
I have done my graduation but my percentage is 44.5% and I have done mba and score 60% so can I do b.ed on d basis of mba percentage please reply
12th July 2016, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

Is it worth to study B.ed through correspondence to get government jobs?
24th July 2019, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

How can i apply for coresspondence b.ed now i did my graguation in bca from mangloor university now im working as a techer in praivate primary school
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?