24th April 2019, 07:24 AM
Unregistered

Benefits of studying Diploma in Chemical Engineering in Sri Jayachamarajendra Government Polytechnic?

Hi Sir, I am going to join Sri Jayachamarajendra Government Polytechnic for Diploma in Chemical Engineering. I would like to know that what benefits I will get if I do this course? Kindly tell me about the benefits of this course.

30th April 2019, 06:35 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of studying Diploma in Chemical Engineering in Sri Jayachamarajendra Government Polytechnic?

Benefits of studying Diploma in Chemical Engineering in Sri Jayachamarajendra Government Polytechnic are as follows:-
This course is not only developed to students with the knowledge of chemical engineering but to expose the students to the human Science's area.

Chemical engineers may work in companies involved in the production of such things as food, plastics, ceramics, pharmaceuticals, metals and glass.

Other major employers of chemical engineers include manufacturers of basic iron and steel products, organic industrial chemicals and the mining industry.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?