24th April 2019, 08:24 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Chemical Engineering in Sri Jayachamarajendra Government Polytechnic?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to join Sri Jayachamarajendra Government Polytechnic for studying Diploma in Chemical Engineering. I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in this institute for this Diploma course.

21st May 2019, 03:08 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Chemical Engineering in Sri Jayachamarajendra Government Polytechnic?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I want to join Sri Jayachamarajendra Government Polytechnic for studying Diploma in Chemical Engineering. I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in this institute for this Diploma course.

Students who wish to pursue Diploma in Chemical Engineering in Sri Jayachamarajendra Government Polytechnic can purchase the application from any Government or Government Aided Polytechnic. They have to submit the application with the necessary documents. Candidates are admitted to the Diploma in Chemical Engineering course in Sri Jayachamarajendra Government Polytechnic through the centralized admission process at the nodal office in SJ Government Polytechnic.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?