24th April 2019, 07:24 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Chemical Engineering in Sri Jayachamarajendra Government Polytechnic?

Respected Sir, I am interested to study Diploma in Chemical Engineering from Sri Jayachamarajendra Government Polytechnic. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying and studying this Diploma course. Please tell me about the eligibility criteria asap.

29th April 2019, 10:59 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Chemical Engineering in Sri Jayachamarajendra Government Polytechnic?

=> Diploma in Chemical Engineering is a Diploma level Chemical Engineering course and the duration of this course is three years.

=> The required eligibility to study Diploma in Chemical Engineering in Sri Jayachamarajendra Government Polytechnic is the candidate should have passed 10th class with at least 50% from a recognized board.

=> The admission of the candidate will be done on the basis of Merit list displayed by Sri Jayachamarajendra Government Polytechnic.
29th April 2019, 05:24 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Chemical Engineering in Sri Jayachamarajendra Government Polytechnic?

The basic eligibility to study Diploma in Chemical Engineering in Sri Jayachamarajendra Government Polytechnic is the candidate must have passed 10th/SSLC from a recognized university. Duration of Diploma in Chemical Engineering is full time 3 years.
30th April 2019, 01:21 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am interested to study Diploma in Chemical Engineering from Sri Jayachamarajendra Government Polytechnic. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying and studying this Diploma course. Please tell me about the eligibility criteria asap.

Students who have passed SSLC or its equivalent examination with 35% marks (for SC/ST candidates 25% marks) are eligible to study the Diploma in Chemical Engineering in the Sri Jayachamarajendra Government Polytechnic. Duration of the Diploma in Chemical Engineering is three years in the Sri Jayachamarajendra Government Polytechnic. Diploma in Chemical Engineering course started in the year 1984 in the Sri Jayachamarajendra Government Polytechnic.
30th April 2019, 05:55 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to study Diploma in Chemical Engineering in Sri Jayachamarajendra Government Polytechnic are as follows:-
Candidate must have successfully passed their Secondary Education (10th) or its equivalent examination from a recognised educational board.
Candidate must have secured at least 55% aggregate in 10th examination.

No age limit is required to pursue this course.
1st May 2019, 12:37 AM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
- The applicant must qualify in 10th board examination or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university are eligible to apply for Diploma in Chemical Engineering in Sri Jayachamarajendra Government Polytechnic.

- The applicant required to score at least 35% of marks and, SC/ST category students are required to score at least 25% of marks in 10th board examination.

Contact Information:
Sri Jayachamarajendra Polytechnic College
Address: Seshadri Road, K.R Circle, Near-M S Building, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560008
Phone: 080 2234 3031
1st May 2019, 10:22 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You need to have a class 10th qualification from a recognised board of education if you are looking for admission in diploma in chemical engineering. There is an age limit for admission in polytechnic courses at most of the institutes.

Admission will be through polytechnic entrance exam of the state in which the institute is situated. You can get admission at your choice of college only on merit.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?