4th May 2019, 09:57 AM
Unregistered

Which all entrance exams are available to study Bachelor of Creative Software in AMES - The Institute of IT?

I want to do Bachelor of Creative Software from AMES - The Institute of IT. Can I know which are the entrance exams available for securing the admission for this course in this institute? Please let me know about the entrance exams as soon as possible.

15th June 2019, 10:09 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which all entrance exams are available to study Bachelor of Creative Software in AMES - The Institute of IT?

Entrance examination are not required to pursue Bachelor of Creative Software program from AMES - The Institute of IT. However, English is not your native language so you will need to appear for an English proficiency test IELTS and have to score minimum 5.5(no bands lower than 5.0)

Important link of Entrance examinations:-
1. IELTS
https://www.ielts.org/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?