8th May 2019, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

Duration of Web Development Internship in Big Rattle Technologies Private Limited?

Dear friends, can anyone of you help me to know about the duration of the Internship related to Web Development which is available in Big Rattle Technologies Private Limited? I would like to know about the duration so please help me to know about this. Waiting for your response!

11th May 2019, 04:12 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Web Development Internship in Big Rattle Technologies Private Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, can anyone of you help me to know about the duration of the Internship related to Web Development which is available in Big Rattle Technologies Private Limited? I would like to know about the duration so please help me to know about this. Waiting for your response!

Duration of Web Development internship in Big Rattle Technologies Private Limited is 6 months full time (in office).
There are two Web Development internship vacancies available in Big Rattle Technologies Private Limited. If selected, candidates can start the Web Development internship immediately in the Big Rattle Technologies Private Limited. Candidates with relevant interests and skills are preferred for the Web Development internship in Big Rattle Technologies Private Limited.
11th May 2019, 05:27 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Web Development Internship in Big Rattle Technologies Private Limited?

The duration of Web Development Internship in Big Rattle Technologies Private Limited is of 6 Months.

Web Development Internship in Big Rattle Technologies Private Limited is paid you can expect stipend of Rs.13,160 per month.

You can visit the website https://www.bigrattle.com/ for more details.
11th May 2019, 11:27 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Web Development Internship in Big Rattle Technologies Private Limited is available for 6 months. Candidates who have a knowledge and skills in PHP, HTML, CSS, JavaScript, jQuery, WordPress, AJAX, CodeIgniter, LARAVEL, iOS and Android are given preference for Web Development Internship in Big Rattle Technologies Private Limited. Interns can receive stipend of Rs. 13,160 for Web Development Internship in Big Rattle Technologies Private Limited.
11th May 2019, 11:35 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Web Development Internship duration is 6 Months in Big Rattle Technologies Private Limited .

You will get around Rs 13,160 per month as Web Development Internship in Big Rattle Technologies Private Limited .

You may visit the following website to know more about this internship.

https://www.bigrattle.com/
21st May 2019, 09:34 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Duration of Web Development internship in Big Rattle technologies Private Limited:

1) Six months only and applicants can do the software design and development of products, web and mobile projects

2) Applicants has to learn the new technologies to enable you to deliver on various projects.

Contact Information:
Big Rattle Technologies
Address: B-705, Mittal Commercia, Hasan Pada Rd, Marol, Andheri East,
Mumbai, Maharashtra 400059
Phone: 022 4215 1228
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?