3rd October 2018, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

Duration of Virtualgodown Technologies Private Limited Web Development Internship?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the duration of the Internship which is available in Virtualgodown Technologies Private Limited? I came to know that this company is providing Web Development Internship. So, I want to know about the duration of this Internship.

9th October 2018, 05:48 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Virtualgodown Technologies Private Limited Web Development Internship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the duration of the Internship which is available in Virtualgodown Technologies Private Limited? I came to know that this company is providing Web Development Internship. So, I want to know about the duration of this Internship.

Duration of Web Development internship in Virtualgodown Technologies is 6 months. Selected candidates can get around Rs 5,000 per month as a stipend for doing a Web Development internship in Virtualgodown Technologies. Candidates with the following skills are preferred for the Web Development internship in Virtualgodown Technologies: CSS, HTML, Bootstrap, AngularJS and JavaScript. Interested candidates can apply on or before 14th October, 2018 for the Web Development internship in Virtualgodown Technologies.
13th September 2021, 04:27 PM
Alvia Khan

Default Re: Duration of Virtualgodown Technologies Private Limited Web Development Internship?

The Candidates will get a salary of Rs 5,000/- per month offered to Virtualgodown Technologies Private Limited Web Development Internship

Duration 6 months

The Candidates should be available for work from home
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?