10th May 2019, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus and pattern of IELTS for Bachelor's Degree of Ireland aspirant?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am pursuing 12th with Science. I want to give IELTS so that I can do Bachelor's Degree in Ireland. So, I need to get the syllabus of this entrance exam. I would also like to know the pattern. So, kindly send me the syllabus.

20th May 2019, 10:59 AM
LegendKiller99

Default Re: Syllabus and pattern of IELTS for Bachelor's Degree of Ireland aspirant?

Syllabus and pattern for Bachelor's Degree of Ireland aspirant:

It includes four sections - Reading, Listening, Speaking and Writing. You get marked on these four sections and you get the IELTS total Score as well.

The total test duration is 2 hours and 45 minutes.

IELTS PAPER PATTERN:

1) Listening- It is 30 minutes in duration. It encompasses four recorded monologues and conversations.

2) Reading - It is 60 minutes in Duration. Three long reading passages with tasks.

3) Writing - It is 60 Minutes in Duration. A writing task of at least 150 words where the candidate must summarize, describe or explain table, graph, chart, or diagram and another short essay task of at least 250 words.

4) Speaking - 11 to 14 minutes in Duration. The face to face interview includes short questions, speaking at length about a familiar topic and a structured discussion.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?