27th July 2015, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

What should I do to continue further studies in USA after completion of diploma in electrical engineering?

How can go for further studies in USA after completing diploma in electrical engineering? Can someone please guide me with the information on this? I wanted to understand the steps which I have to follow and continue with the same.

Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Which subject to choose for polytechnic course?
  2. What is the duration to take up studies in USA in Bachelor Degree after diploma in electrical? Percentage required in diploma?
  3. Post graduation studies in USA is not possible without TOEFL? Criteria, fee structure and other details of studies in USA?
  4. What should I do after completion of diploma in Electronics? Find a job or continue studies?
  5. Best college to join after completing Diploma in ECE? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What should i do after failing twice in 12th Grade?
  7. Can I study in USA without appearing in TOEFL? Eligibility criteria and fee structure of M.Pharma course through TOEFL? Scholarship to study in USA?
  8. Further studies in USA after completing Diploma in civil engineering? Scholarships available?
  9. Can I study Electrical engineering in Top colleges after Diploma from USA?
  10. Is it necessary to appear in TOEFL to study post graduation in USA? Eligibility criteria and fee structure of TOEFL institutes? Is there any scholarship available?
  11. Can I opt for post graduation studies in USA after clearing TOEFL? Criteria and fee structure?
  12. USA for further studies after Diploma engineering from government college?
  13. Is doing diploma in electronics and communication engineering is equivalent to intermediate board of education?
  14. Is it necessary to qualify in TOEFL to study post graduation in USA with scholarship for B.Pharma student? Eligibility criteria and fee structure of TOEFL?
  15. What should I do either job or higher education if completed Diploma in Electrical Engineering? Job opportunities in Bhopal?
  16. How may I join distance course in engineering along with job after completion of my diploma?
  17. Can I continue diploma studies after few years gap?
  18. Will I be eligible to do higher studies in abroad after completion of diploma in computer science?
29th July 2015, 02:16 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What should I do to continue further studies in USA after completion of diploma in electrical engineering?

You must prepare for the SAT and TOEFL Examination.
You need to crack both of these Entrance Examinations and once you can do so you will be eligible to pursue the course of Electrical Engineering in the University of your choice according to your SAT and TOEFL Examination score.
So you must prepare for these two Examinations so that you can get a good score and in turn you can get admitted to very good college.
These are the two main hurdles you must clear to be eligible to study the course of Electrical Engineering from USA after the completion of your Diploma.
31st August 2016, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I do to continue further studies in USA after completion of diploma in electrical engineering?

What should i prefer for further studies in usa after completion diploma in ec in india?
20th May 2019, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

I am done with IELTS. Is it possible to go with IELTS for pursuing my engineering in usa
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?