18th April 2016, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for getting government job after 31 years of age?

I am 31 years old .Now I am doing b.ed .can I eligible for get job in government school? I have no teaching experience finished MA in history also Can you please provide me the right details on the same? Awaiting to get the answer soon.

19th April 2016, 01:09 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for getting government job after 31 years of age?

As you have no experience in teaching or any other sector so you are not eligible for the government job at the age of 31 years, because the age limit for applying any government job is 21 years to 30 years. However there is some age relaxations provided to the reserved candidates. So if you belongs to SC/ST/OBC category then you will get age relaxation of three years and then you are eligible for applying government job at the age of 31 years with no experience.
19th April 2016, 10:37 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria required for the post of Teacher in Government Schools:

Yes, you are eligible. I am 100% sure that you are eligible to apply for the post of Teacher in Government sector i.e., in Government schools. Yes, the detailed age criteria required is given below for you.

>> Minimum Age Required for Almost all Teacher posts - 18 years

>> Maximum Age Allowed for the same posts - for some organization it may be 40 and for some it may be around 42 years

As you are still a 31 years old candidate, I am very sure that you are eligible for getting job in Government Schools. I suggest you to concentrate on B.Ed studies first and make sure you secure minimum 60% marks in academics.
19th April 2016, 11:01 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am 31 years old .Now I am doing b.ed .can I eligible for get job in government school? I have no teaching experience finished MA in history also Can you please provide me the right details on the same? Awaiting to get the answer soon.
As per your age criteria, you can apply for West Bengal School Service exam.

If you have completed bachelor degree from a recognized university, then you are eligible for School Service Commission exam. Only Indian citizenship candidate are eligible for this exam.

Your age should be in between 20 to 40 years. Age relaxation is provided for reserved category candidates.
OBC—3 years
SC/ST— 5 years
PH—10 years
19th April 2016, 12:04 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Yes, after the B.Ed degree, you are eligible for recruitment as teacher jobs in government schools.

For recruitment, you have to appear and qualify in TET examination. The eligibility to appear for examination is candidate must have passed bachelor degree and also have B.Ed degree.

So, you can appear for examination. There is no age limit to appear for examination.
19th April 2016, 05:05 PM
harsh590
Junior Member+

Dear Aspirant,

there is a upper age limit for the teaching jobs which is 35 years approximately ( and varies according to the state in which you're applying)

There is no issue of having a teaching experience. What is required is after completion of your B.Ed you are required to give a test known as CTET... which is the Common Teacher's Eligibility Test. After passing that test you become eligible to apply in the government schools.

Good luck
19th April 2016, 07:00 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible for government job at this age.

Maximum age limit for government institutes in 45 years in most of the cases.

There is no problem with your age

So you can apply for any a job with your qualification of graduation in any government Institute.
19th April 2016, 08:55 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to get a government job after getting 31 years of age. To get a job in government school, you must have to appear in TET examination and the age limit required to appear in TET examination is 18 to 40 years.Since, you are 31 years old, you are eligible to appear in TET examination being a 31 years old candidate.
19th April 2016, 11:28 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Yes you are eligible for government jobs at this age because maximum age limit for government institutes is about 45 years and there is no problem with your age. So you can apply for government jobs.
20th April 2016, 12:54 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Yes, you are eligible for various government jobs. There are some vacancies the maximum age limit is 35 years. You can apply for those jobs in government sector. You have to check the notifications for the age limit. Many government jobs are available up to the age of 35 years. So you have to apply to those vacancies. For some posts the maximum age limit is 30 years, you are not eligible for those jobs.
22nd March 2017, 03:29 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my bachelor degree in botany and I am 32 years old. Please suggest me is there any changes to get government jobs.
1st July 2017, 12:27 PM
KOPPALA THIRUPALU

Hi sir
I(KOPPALA THIRUPALU) completed MA (English),B.Ed I have to get government job in Bangalore, But I don't know what about the process to get government job in Bangalore so I am requesting to get details for government job in Bangalore please send me details and opportunities
Thanking you sir

K.THIRUPALU
1st July 2017, 12:32 PM
KOPPALA THIRUPALU

Default am I eligible to get government job in bangalore

Hi sir
I(KOPPALA THIRUPALU) completed MA (English),B.Ed I have to get government job in Bangalore, But I don't know what about the process to get government job in Bangalore so I am requesting to get details for government job in Bangalore please send me details and opportunities
Thanking you sir

K.THIRUPALU
3rd July 2017, 11:09 PM
rochithirkane
Member+

Quote:
Mostly the Age forGovernment teacher is 18 to 30 years.But if you belongs to ST/SC/OBC then you will get relaxation.
12th December 2019, 10:46 AM
Unregistered

I am 35 year old and i completed 10th standard and done one year electronic course from NOS Delhi and having 10 expense in computer Hardware and software in Cooperate company can i try to get government job in defense sector such as like ordanace factories
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?