15th May 2019, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study Master of Surgery in Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland?

Please help me to secure admission in Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland for Master of Surgery course. I just want to know which entrance exams are there so that I can secure admission easily for this course?

19th May 2019, 09:56 PM
LegendKiller99

Default Re: Entrance exams to study Master of Surgery in Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland?

The entrance examinations to study Master of Surgery in Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland are:-

1) GRE(Graduate Record Examination)
2) SAT(Scholastic Assessment Test)

Anyone of the following Language test is necessary:-
1) IELTS(International English Language Testing Service)
2) TOEFL (Test of English Language as a Foreign Language)
20th May 2019, 06:14 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study Master of Surgery in Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland?

There are no entrance exams required to study Master of Surgery in Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland. But being a non native English speaker, you must have to appear in and qualify at least one English language tests such as IELTS or equivalent. You have to score in IELTS with at least 6.5 in overall and no components less than 6.5.

After clearing English proficiency test, you can apply for admission in Master of Surgery in Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland.

For more details;
http://www.rcsi.ie/master-of-surgery-mch-course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?