15th May 2019, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

Scholarships available to study Master of Surgery in Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you tell me about various scholarships which I can earn so that I can get admission and studying Master of Surgery course which is available in Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland. Waiting for your response!

19th May 2019, 10:20 PM
LegendKiller99

Default Re: Scholarships available to study Master of Surgery in Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland?

Following Scholarships are available to study Master of Surgery in Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland:

1) AIM HIGH MEDICINE SCHOLARSHIP - This Scholarship offers an additional financial support EURO 3,500 per annum (for students who continue to live at home during their studies) and EURO 7,000 per annum (for students who require accommodation to undertake their studies at Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland).

2) International Pharmacy Scholarship - This Scholarship offers a 50% reduction in fees.

3) Kiran Pathak Pharmacy Scholarship - This Scholarship offers an additional financial support EURO 3,500 per annum (for students who continue to live at home during their studies) and EURO 7,000 per annum (for students who require accommodation to undertake their studies at Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland).

4) Traveler Community Access Programme Scholarship - This Scholarship offers an additional financial support EURO 3,500 per annum (for students who continue to live at home during their studies) and EURO 7,000 per annum (for students who require accommodation to undertake their studies at Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland).

5) Uversity Scholarship - The complete details of this scholarship is described in the PDF copy attached below.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Uversity Scholarship.pdf(697.0 KB, 0 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?