15th May 2019, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Master of Surgery in Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland?

Hi friends, can anyone of you kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria for studying Master of Surgery from Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland? I want to apply for this course so I need to know about the eligibility criteria. Thank you!

19th May 2019, 10:01 PM
LegendKiller99

Default Re: Eligibility to study Master of Surgery in Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland?

To be eligible to study Master of Surgery in Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland, the candidates must:

1) Hold the degree of MB/BCh/BAO or equivalent medical degree recognized by Irish medical council or any other European Medical Regulatory Registration body.
2) Possess good undergraduate and post graduate record and references.
3) Registered with Irish Medical Council.
4) Not involved in full time employment.
20th May 2019, 06:08 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Master of Surgery in Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland?

Eligibility to study Master of Surgery in Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland are as follows;

You must be a MB/BCh/BAO holder or equivalent level-8 undergraduate medical degree from any recognized university.

You must have an IELTS Certificate with minimum overall score of 6.5.

For details;
http://www.rcsi.ie/master-of-surgery-mch-course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?