17th May 2019, 01:28 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to migrate in ISC Board from Himachal Pradesh Board for Higher Secondary Science admission in Green Land Public School, Kangra?

Dear Sir, I am interested to study my Higher Secondary Science in Green Land Public School, Kangra. But it is an ISC Board school. And I am preparing for my Board exam from Himachal Pradesh Board for 10th standard. I would like to know the process of migration. Please let me know about this asap.

31st May 2019, 01:31 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to migrate in ISC Board from Himachal Pradesh Board for Higher Secondary Science admission in Green Land Public School, Kangra?

You are required following documents for getting migration from one school to other irrespective of board affiliation.
Migration certificate from your current school.
Mark sheet of last standard you have passed. Make sure, no backlog is permitted for applying migration.

After getting the above documents, you have to visit the Green Land Public School and ask for admission form at admission desk/reception desk.
Duly sign the admission form after filling the required details and attach above said migration form and related documents.
Submit the form in admission cell and you will get the admission after competing the admission formalities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?