8th June 2019, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to migrate in ISC Board from BSEB Board for Higher Secondary Science admission in St. Paul's High School, Patna?

Dear Sir, I am interested to study my Higher Secondary Science in St. Paul's High School, Patna. But it is an ISC Board school. And I am preparing for my Board exam from BSEB Board for 10th standard. I would like to know the process of migration. Please let me know about this asap.

12th June 2019, 03:50 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to migrate in ISC Board from BSEB Board for Higher Secondary Science admission in St. Paul's High School, Patna?

If you want to get migrated in 11th standard to some other board then there will be no issue because you only need a migration certificate from the last school you have attended from where you have completed your 10th standard.
Just make sure that you get the certificates from your school such as transfer certificate, migration certificate, marksheet of 10th, character certificate.
12th June 2019, 05:03 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to migrate in ISC Board from BSEB Board for Higher Secondary Science admission in St. Paul's High School, Patna?

You need to score excellent marks in your class 10th board exams if you are looking for admission in your choice of school. Just make sure you have other documents like migration certificate and TC from the previous school for a change of board.

Most of the reputed schools give admission on merit based on class 10th board exam marks. If you have got the marks then no need to worry.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?