2nd January 2016, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

Previous year question papers of Doon school entrance exam for grade 7?

Previous year question papers of Doon school entrance exam for grade 7? Where to get the papers? Can you please let me know the information on this? I need to start the preparation for the test and currently am not sure about what all need to be prepared.

9th January 2016, 10:35 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Default Re: Previous year question papers of Doon school entrance exam for grade 7?

The Papers you are searching for not available online or offline. You can get the papers only from the school officials. Visit the school or ask for the previous year entrance exams for desired class. May be they will provides you papers, i am not sure because it totally depends on the school.
7th April 2019, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous year question papers of Doon school entrance exam for grade 7?

I want sample paper for preparation of mass communication entrance in Doon University...I did my 12 now
31st May 2019, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

Where can i find the BA english Honours previous year question papers?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?