27th May 2019, 06:48 AM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus of AISFM BA(Photography and Digital Imaging) entrance exam?

Hello everyone, I want to apply for AISFM entrance exam for this year admission of BA(Photography and Digital Imaging). But I don’t know the syllabus of this year’s entrance exam. If anyone of you knows about the syllabus of this year then kindly share it with me.

29th May 2019, 05:14 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the syllabus of AISFM BA(Photography and Digital Imaging) entrance exam?

Syllabus of AISFM BA(Photography and Digital Imaging) entrance exam will be comprises of English passage, basic mathematics, knowledge about films and media.
Candidates are provided a sample question paper with the admission package.

For details;
https://www.aisfm.edu.in/apply/
29th May 2019, 06:41 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the syllabus of AISFM BA(Photography and Digital Imaging) entrance exam?

The syllabus of Annapurna International School of Film and Media for admission in BA(Photography and Digital Imaging) is given below:-

As per the information available, The question paper will consists of questions from English passage, basic mathematics, knowledge about films and media.

You will get sample question paper with the admission package.

You can visit the website https://www.aisfm.edu.in/courses/bachelors/bachelors-in-photography-and-digital-imaging/ for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?