27th May 2019, 05:53 AM
Unregistered

Can I do Bachelor of Management Studies after completing 12th Humanities?

Hi everyone, can I know my eligibility to do Bachelor of Management Studies as I am a student of 12th Humanities, so I will be able to do this BMS course? Please let me know about this as soon as possible. Thank you!

29th May 2019, 04:41 PM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Can I do Bachelor of Management Studies after completing 12th Humanities?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, can I know my eligibility to do Bachelor of Management Studies as I am a student of 12th Humanities, so I will be able to do this BMS course? Please let me know about this as soon as possible. Thank you!

Yes, you can study Bachelor of Management Studies after completion of 12th Humanities. Those students who have passed 10+2 or its equivalent examination in any discipline with at least 45% marks from a recognized board are eligible to study the Bachelor of Management Studies. Duration of the Bachelor of Management Studies is 3 years. Some colleges conduct an entrance test for the admission to study Bachelor of Management Studies.
29th May 2019, 07:31 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do Bachelor of Management Studies after completing 12th Humanities?

Yes, any stream class 12th pass students can apply for admission in Bachelor of Management Studies without any issues. Admission will be on merit which is mostly done through entrance exam conducted by the concerned university.

Some universities even give admission based on class 12th marks. In such cases those who have got excellent marks in class 12th get admission easily.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?