2nd April 2019, 01:59 AM
Unregistered

Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Electrical & Communication Engineering in Visvesvaraya College of Engineering and Technology?

Hi Sir, I am planning to do Diploma in Electrical & Communication Engineering from Visvesvaraya College of Engineering and Technology. I just want to know about the course structure of this course and also the fee expenses. Kindly tell me about the both immediately.

15th April 2019, 02:57 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Electrical & Communication Engineering in Visvesvaraya College of Engineering and Technology?

The fee expenses for Diploma in Electrical & Communication Engineering is around Rs. 1 lakhs.

This diploma course is about electronic networks and devices. This program trains students in applying the study of electronics to solve the problems related to real life scenarios. The curriculum comprises of classroom study combining together Mathematics and Electronics to solve many technical problems.

The theory consists of subjects including Applied mathematics, Electrical Engineering, Electronic Diagram & Circuit, Computer Application for Engineering which lends candidates a broader knowledge of the subject.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?